Best Non Surgical Bunion Treatment
- 100% Soft, flexible bunion splint that doesn’t add unnecessary bulk or pressure to the already sensitive area
- Separates the big toe from the other toes to help temporarily improve toe alignment
- Soothes and releases tension in the big toe joint
- Discrete relief (beige) – undetectable in most shoes
- Ultra-thin barrier (only 0.4mm thick!) to protect against blisters, rubbing, & increasing tenderness
- Stabilizing support that can be worn day & night
- A gentle, comfortable solution for bunion discomfort
- Carefully designed with a hole in the toe to prevent an air bubble from forming
- Odor & bacteria resistant materials – Latex free
Important Notes About the Bunion Bootie & Fit…
- Suggested wear time is 2-6 hours initially and then gradually increasing wear over time.
- The material will relax slightly after the first few wears.
- If you are seeking a snug fit and do not have wide feet, other or previous foot conditions/surgeries, or plan to wear it at night, many customers prefer one size down.
- Factors such as bunion deformity level, foot width, age, foot health history, personal preference, and intended wear pattern all influence the size best for you.
- We are happy to exchange your Bootie anytime within the first 30 days if you feel you did not purchase the best size for you. See Returns and Exchange Policy here. Our Size Guide above is still just a guide to help you find the best fit possible but every foot differs in shape and size.
From Carol, Mountaintop Acupuncture