Sizing Tips for Our Bunion Splints
- Measure your foot as illustrated below – from a standing position if possible – and then review our Size Guide below.
- Feet tend to swell throughout the day so it is best to measure your foot in the morning.
- Suggested wear time is 2-6 hours initially and then gradually increasing wear over time. The Bunion Bootie should feel snug on your foot but not uncomfortable.
- The material will relax slightly after the first few times wearing it so if in doubt or between sizes, most people typically go with the smaller size.
- Our Size Guide is conservative, many people size down, however you may not want to size down if you have wide feet, advanced bunion deformity, had prior surgeries, or plan to wear it at night.
- We are happy to exchange your Bootie anytime within the first 30 days if you feel you did not purchase the best size for you. See our Returns and Exchange Policy here. Our Size Guide is still just a guide to help you find the best fit possible but every foot differs in shape and size so remember to measure both feet.
Feet come in all sorts of sizes and shapes! Foot and lifestyle factors should be considered when selecting your size. Do you have mild or severe bunions? Are your feet narrow or wide? Have you had prior foot issues or surgeries? Are you looking for bunion splints for during the day or to wear to bed at night?
Still have questions? Call us – we’re happy to help!
877-208-4540 Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm PST.