Sizing Tips for Our Bunion Splints
- Measure your foot as illustrated below – from a standing position if possible. (Feet tend to swell throughout the day so it is best to measure your foot in the morning.)
- Our Size Guide is conservative, many people size down, however you may not want to size down if you have wide feet (wearing E, EE, or EEE shoes), advanced bunion deformity, had prior surgeries, or plan to wear it at night.
- Suggested wear time is 2-6 hours initially and then gradually increasing wear over time. The Bunion Bootie should feel snug on your foot but not uncomfortable.
- The material will relax slightly after the first few times wearing it so if in doubt or between sizes, most people typically go with the smaller size.
- If you feel you did not purchase the best size for you, we are happy to exchange your Bootie anytime within the first 30 days. See our Returns and Exchange Policy here. Our Size Guide is still just a guide to help you find the best fit possible but every foot differs in shape and size so remember to measure both feet.
Still have questions?
Call us – we’re happy to help! 877-208-4540
Monday – Friday 10am – 4pm PST.
Watch our video on selecting the right size Bunion Bootie!
This site does not provide medical advice. You should consult your doctor or other health care provider if you have any questions about this or any other medical products. If you suffer from prolonged pain in your feet, you should see your health care provider for proper diagnoses. Not recommended for those with poor circulation or diabetes.